MS Office is unfounded one of the most commonly and frequently used computer software programs all across the globe. Its applications are limitless and regardless of your type of workplace or setting, you may be in need of one, two, or even more of the applications that MS Office has to offer. Unfortunately, while MS Office does offer a lot of utility, there are many reasons why you may need to uninstall MS Office from your system. This is especially true in cases when the applications are not working properly or you have purchased an updated version of the program, or even another package altogether. To help make that process easier for you, we have listed down the steps you need to follow to uninstall MS Office from your PC:
HOW TO UNINSTALL MS OFFICE
Following is the simplest way to uninstall MS Office from your computer system using the Control Panel.
- Launch the Control Panel on your PC by searching for it in the taskbar.
- Go to Programs.
- Choose Programs and Features.
- Right click on your office.com/setup program.
- Click on Uninstall to start the installation process.
You can also uninstall it with the help of the uninstall support tool.
- Search for the office.com/setup uninstall support tool provided by Microsoft and download it.
- In the Chrome browser, right click on SetupProd_OffScrub.exe in the lower left corner.
- Click on Open.
- Now choose the version of Office you need to uninstall.
- Follow the rest of the steps to finish the process.
- Restart your computer.
Using the above mentioned steps, you can easily uninstall MS Office from your computer system and fix whatever issue it is that needs to be fixed before you reinstall it once again onto your PC. Following are the steps you need to follow to reinstall MS Office.
DOWNLOADING OR REINSTALLING MS OFFICE THROUGH WWW.OFFICE.COM/SETUP
If you ever want to reinstall office.com/setup once again on your computer system, you can do so with extreme ease by performing office.com/setup login. You simply need to go to www.office.com/setup after you have made your relevant office.com/setup package subscription purchase. You will receive www.office.com/setup product key in exchange of the purchase which you will have to enter after performing office.com/setup login. Then you simply need to click on Download to finish the office.com/setup download process.